ExpenseManager for Pocket PCKeep record of Your daily Expenses while you are on move, generate Expense Reports in HTML for printing or CSV for integration with MicrosoftВ® Excel, Export data in Excel or CSV.
ExpenseManager by: Total Wireless Solutions, last updated: 24/04/2007
Requirements: .NET Compact Framework Redistributable
About ExpenseManagerExpenseManager is a standalone expense management system for Pocket PC that helps you in keeping a track of Your daily Expenses and getting reimbursed faster. Features1. Keep record of your Expenses on the go.
2. Generate custom expense reports in HTML format for printing OR as CSV for easy integration with MicrosoftВ® Excel.
3. Export records in CSV and Excel formats.
4. Supports Multiple currencies.
5. Advanced Sorting and Filtering options to help You track and manage Your expenses efficiently.
6. Use the same application for both Business and Personal use. Expense Items You can store the following information for each expense item. Type: The type of the expense i.e., Business or Personal.
Date: The date of the expense.
Description: A short description for the expense item.
Amount Paid: The amount that You actually paid for the expense.
Currency: The currency used to pay for the expense.
Exchange Rate: The exchange rate for the currency in which the actual payment was made relative to Your home currency.
Amount: Calculated automatically in the home currency based on the 'Amount Paid' and 'Exchange Rate'.
Category: The category of the expense.
Payment Method: The payment method used to pay for the expense. Types and Categories You can record expenses under 2 heads 'Business' and 'Personal' referred as the Type of the expense. This classification makes it easier for you to differentiate between your Business and Personal expenses or those for which you will be reimbursed and those for which you won't and at the same time allowing You to use the same application for both Business and Personal use. You can record expenses under 16 different categories. This categorization makes it possible to generate reports for a specific set of expenses. For instance in a situation where Your organization requires You to submit Your Medical reimbursement bills separately from other expense bills, You can assign 'Medical' category to all your medical expenses and later generate a report for all expenses under the 'Medical' category. Available Categories
- Expense Type - You can select the type of the expenses that you wish to include in the report i.e., Business, Personal or both.
- Date - You can select a time period for which you wish to generate a report.
- Amount - If You wish You can include 'Amount Paid', 'Currency' and 'Exchange Rate' in the report.
- Payment Method - If required You can include the payment information in the report.
- Category -
1. You can include category information in the report.
2. You can select the categories which You wish to include in the report. Expense items recorded under the selected categories will be included in the report.