Vera Finance (was: VPFinance) Windows CE for Pocket PCThis program is a free financial tracker that accepts definition of periods, adds repeatedlythrough several months, does a report and lets you know how much u have in your account!
Vera Finance (was: VPFinance) Windows CE by: SuperWaba.com, last updated: 05/10/2007
Requirements: Requires <b>SuperWaba 5.72 or newer</b> Java Virtual Machine to Run plus 256 kb of RAM
About Vera Finance (was: VPFinance) Windows CEVPFinance now renamed to Vera Finance, in honor to Vera Nardelli Campos, my mother, who left us in 2005.
Contact me at "guich at superwaba.com.br" if you find any problems and i'll be glad to fix them.
Version 5.2 (Oct 6, 2007)
- Fixed a bug in penless devices which was preventing the application from starting.
- Improved support for penless devices. Now pressing 1 in the grid activates the edition.
- Requires SuperWaba 5.82 (see bottom)
- Fixed source list being overwritten to the default when the program was loaded. To fix this in your currently working version, press the File menu / rebuild sources, then exit the program.
- Fixed application's icon.
- Added French and German translations
- Now you can add also through weeks.
- Improved grid appearance (one more line on certain resolutions).
- New menu option to don't clean after insert (not persisted across sessions).
- Now working on SuperWaba ARM Virtual Machine: ONE HUNDRED TIMES FASTER on Palm OS 5 devices!
- Added color support
- Instant reports
- 10x faster hotsyncs: now instead of a record for each transaction, a max os 511 transactions per month are held in a single record.
- A few other improvements
- You can select the language from the menu (requires restart).
- Old database format is automatically converted at startup.
Important: this program requires SuperWaba 5.72, which can be downloaded from: